Calm | Gentle | Satisfying | Stress Free Birthing – The HypnoBirthing Way
A unique birth preparation programme teaching a natural approach to safe, easier & more comfortable birthing.
STOP PRESS ! I will be available for classes on Bribie Island and Caboolture from February 2018! Registrations being taken now – My sincere apologies to Townsville couples but I am available for Skype classes – do not be pressed by other types of birth practitioners to do a condensed course over a weekend – that is stressful and calm gentle birthing is all about releasing stress. For more details check out the HypnoBirthing The Mongan Method AUSTRALIA website :
Adrienne Isnard was the first certified HypnoBirthing® Practitioner in the Townsville region and is a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Counsellor – giving you the complete advantage in your HypnoBirthing® training. I am also honoured to have been the Guest Lecturer on HypnoBirthing at James Cook University’s Gradutate Diploma of Midwifery Course and Year 4 Nursing and Midwifery students Bachelor Degree.
WELCOME KENSI – born unexpectedly at home half an hour after the end of Mother’s Day!
Learn the simplicity of harnessing mind & body to:
- Eliminate the fear & tension that causes pain
- Understand the processes of natural physiological birth
- Develop confidence in your natural birthing instinct
- Use relaxation & gentle breathing exercises to call upon your body’s endorphins – a powerful natural anaesthesia
- Learn easy, effective, self-hypnosis & visualization techniques to enhance & deepen your relaxation for a shorter, easier labour
- Practical ways for your partner or birth companion to be involved & supportive…& much more.
HypnoBirthing (the Mongan Method)
– The best of science & nature to prepare for the gentle birth of your baby – as nature intended
Some further comments
HypnoBirthing® does not seek to replace medical advice. It helps couples prepare for their birth within the framework of their chosen healthcare provider.
It is designed for women with low risk pregnancies that would like to prepare for a more natural birth of their baby.
Should nature decide that their birth takes a different course; the relaxation techniques learned will support them in remaining calm, confident and informed, for whatever turn their birthing may take.
A photo of me demonstrating the Hip Squeeze (a very comforting manouvre in Labor) – 15 January 2016 – to Grad Dip Midwifery students from all around Australia, studying at James Cook University.
MORE INFO: contact ADRIENNE ISNARD
0409989061 – phone, text, or private message via HypnoBirthing Townsville Facebook page, (https://www.facebook.com/HypnoBirthingTownsville/) thanks